Coconut Sticky Rice with Mango
- - 60 g sticky rice
- - ¼ cup coconut cream
- - ¾ tbsp palm or brown sugar
- - pinch of sea salt
- - 1 sweet mango (peeled and sliced)
- - ½ tbsp rice flour
- - 1/8 cup coconut cream
- Soak sticky rice in water for 3-4 hours before cooking (for best results steam cook the rice).
- Heat coconut cream over medium heat, add sugar, salt , heat till hot (not boiling) to disolve sugar.
- Remove from heat and add sticky rice, mix and cover for 15 minutes.
- SAUCE: Mix coconut cream with rice flour and over low heat, boil until the mixture thickens, remove from heat.
- Place sticky rice on one side of service dish and the sliced mango on the other side of the service dish.
- Cover the sticky rice with sauce or place the sauce on the side to allow the consumer to mix them to their individual taste.
Thai name : Kow Neeow Ma-Muang