100g thai egg plant
100 ml. coconut cream
400 ml. coconut milk
1 green chili
6 g sweet basil
1 kaffir lime leaf
1 tbsp. palm sugar
4 tsp soya sauce
2 tbsp green curry paste
Add Thai egg plant and boil until it is cooked ( about 5 minutes) Add kaffir lime leaf, sweet basil, shredded chili and stir.
Rating: 2 servings
Prep Time: 7 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
1. Place wok over medium heat, add the coconut cream and heat until hot.
2. When the coconut oil surfaces, stir in the green curry paste and simmer until the curry becomes aromatic.
3. Add the thinly sliced chicken, stirring occasionally.
4. Season with soy sauce, palm sugar, mix well and bring to a boil
5. Add Thai egg plant and boil until it is cooked ( about 5 minutes)
6. Add kaffir lime leaf, sweet basil, shredded chili and stir.
7. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve hot with rice.
Gaeng Keaw Wahn Gai