60 g sticky rice
¼ cup coconut cream
¾ tbsp palm or brown sugar
Pinch of sea salt
1 sweet mango (peeled and sliced)
½ tbsp rice flour
1/8 cup coconut cream
Serving Size: 2
1. Soak sticky rice in water for 3-4 hours before cooking (for best results steam cook the rice).
2. Heat coconut cream over medium heat, add sugar, salt, heat till hot (not boiling) to dissolve sugar.
3. Remove from heat and add sticky rice, mix and cover for 15 minutes.
4. SAUCE: Mix coconut cream with rice flour and over low heat, boil until the mixture thickens, remove from heat.
5. Place sticky rice on one side of serving dish and the sliced mango on the other side of the serving dish.
6. Cover the sticky rice with sauce or place the sauce on the side to allow the consumer to mix them to their individual taste.
Thai name : Kow Neeow Ma-Muang