* # 1 Thai Cooking Class in Bangkok is Chef LeeZ Thai Cooking Class Bangkok Says Trip Advisor!
* #1 Bangkok Thai Cooking Class, Chef LeeZ, is # 1 every day since 2011 says Trip advisor!
* Chef LeeZ Thailand Thai Cooking Class in Bangkok, Thailand Thai Cooking School is Trip Advisor's Earth cooking school class review record holder with over 1000 reviews!
* The average 10 AM class is less than 8 students equaling more individual attention. Smaller classes and yet T.A.'s review record holder. What does that tell you about the class content and class presentation?
* You learn in a single class (12 dishes learned) what takes 3 classes elsewhere.
* Chef LeeZ is Thailand's lowest cost class per dish learned at less than 200 baht per dish learned.
* Hands on, all the technique, all the tricks required to create gourmet Thai cuisine when you return home.
* Chef LeeZ is the only Thailand Thai Cooking School Class averaging more than 1 review every 2 days.
* Chef LeeZ Bangkok Thai Cooking Class earns Trip advisor's Certificate of Excellence every year!
* "Hands On" prep. your ingredients from scratch, then cook your ingredients, then eat your creation.
* Chef Lee teaches all classes herself. She has been cooking since she was 5 (in her Grandmother's restaurant). She is an university graduate with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree, She holds a Thai Gov't Level 1 chefs certificate and she has taken university level cooking courses in everything she teaches and has been teaching cooking classes for over 10 years. Chef Lee speaks 4 languages.
* Our new, 2016, classroom consists of a 45 sq. meter air conditioned, stainless steel ingredient preparation classroom plus a separate 45 sq. meter 10 burner cooking station classroom = 90 sq. meters of classroom which is thought to be the largest Thailand Thai cooking school class venue.
* Class fee includes unlimited FREE access to our on-line recipe book (over 60 recipes both vegan and meat) via our Recipe Club, a 400 baht value. Recipe Club members also have free access to our "How To Videos" as a reminder for students of what was covered in class.
* Vegans, Vegetarians & Meat Lovers, People with Food Allergies, Families with Children, Virgin cooks & accomplished chefs are in nearly every group class.