* Thailand's # 1 Thai Cooking Class is Chef LeeZ Thai Cooking Class Bangkok according to Trip Advisor!
* Chef LeeZ Bangkok Thai Cooking Class is # 1 every day since 2011 says Trip Advisor!
* Chef LeeZ Thailand Thai Cooking Class in Bangkok, Thailand Thai Cooking School is Trip Advisor's Earth cooking school class review record holder with near 1200 reviews!
* The average 10 AM class is less than 8 students which means more personal attention. Smaller classes and yet Trip Advisor's cooking class review record holder. What does that tell you about the class content and class presentation?
* You learn in a single class what takes 3 classes elsewhere (12 dishes).
* Chef LeeZ is Thailand's lowest cost class per dish learned at less than 200 baht per dish learned.
* In a single hands on, from scratch, just like grandma made it, class you learn all the technique, all the tricks, all the tips required to create gourmet Thai cuisine when you return home.
* Chef LeeZ is the only Thailand Thai Cooking School Class averaging 1 review nearly every days.
* Chef LeeZ Bangkok Thai Cooking Class earns Trip advisor's Certificate of Excellence every year!
* "Hands On" prep. your ingredients from scratch, then cook your ingredients, then eat your creation each dish 1 at a time.
* Chef Lee teaches all the classes herself. She has been cooking since she was 5 (in her Grandmother's restaurant). She is an university graduate with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree, She holds a Thai Gov't Level 1 chefs certificate and she has taken university level cooking courses in everything she teaches and has been teaching cooking classes for over 15 years. Chef Lee speaks 4 languages.
* Our stainless steel air conditioned classroom (new May 2016) consists of a 45 sq. meter ingredient preparation classroom plus a separate 45 sq. meter 10 burner cooking station classroom = 90 sq. meters of classroom which is thought to be the largest Thailand Thai cooking school class venue.
* Class fee includes unlimited FREE access to our on-line recipe book (over 60 recipes both vegan and meat) via our Recipe Club, a 400 baht value. Recipe Club members also have free access to our "How To Videos" as a reminder for students of what was covered in class.
* Vegans, Vegetarians & Meat Lovers, People with Food Allergies, Families with Children, Virgin cooks & accomplished chefs are in nearly every group class.